Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Homeless

Dear baby,

Your presence meant a lot to us. I can say that everyday, we are trying to be a better person so that you will be in a positive environment even before you are born. 

And that explains why I chose the name (ok, i havent discussed with hint yet sbb I is malu. hee~) 

Alhamdulillah today, we managed to ease the burden of Palestinians. Tak banyak tapi insyaAllah, we have decided to allocate some of our cash to those who need help. Harap2 istiqamah, insyaAllah. We believe the more we sedekah, the more Allah murahkan rezeki kita.

And this evening, I found out there's an NGO called Soup Kitchen - will start a charity events for the homeless. At first they are looking for those who can cook simple rice with ayam kicap + sayur for 50pax with RM3 each. I texted them and said I can provide the food for free tapi i'm a bit late, they've found volunteers earlier than me . Ala, lambat sikit je. =(

But the admin told me, they'll keep my contact number and count me in for future events.
Alhamdullillah, hope Allah will give me a chance soon. Amin :)

No comments: