Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Of breastfeeding

Ok.

For all you know, I am the only mom who exclusively breastfeed at my workplace. So imagine.
All my colleagues, including the pharmacists yang ada baby dah campur fm even masa tengah pantang.
I, obviously has no issue with mothers who give formula milk to their babies. It's not poison btw, so tak perlu nak kiasu sangat. They have their right nak bf ke nak bagi formula ke. I am OK with that.

And I believe all breastfeeding mothers has their ups and downs. Me too. Trust me, breastfeeding is not easy, it takes lots of courage, effort.

1. You never know how panic I was when 2 months old Emir needs 24oz at nursery (9am-6pm) padahal dalam kepala aku through out my readings 2 months baby normally minum 12-15oz sahaja.

2. You never know how panic I was when aku period so early at Day 70. Susu drop less than 5oz a day so almost  1week+ stock memang lari sebab nak meet Emir punya daily requirement.

3. You never know how panic I was bila breastpump aku valve dia haus due to heavy duty that I've had to borrow my friend's mini-E. Then bila stock back to normal tiba2 period cycle ke-2 pulak datang and aku, back to square one susu drop balik. And thats the reason of buying new breastpump.

Ok, my main point here, ada satu colleague aku yang anak dia sebaya Emir, asyik dok condemn je "susu kau cukup ke she" .. Ooo, sikit la susu kau bla bla. Hello Emir is taking 24oz a day, what do you expect??? And now dia dok query , pelik, rasa awkward pasepa aku nak spend so much on breastpump. Btw, she didnt have a breastpump, she mix with formula. Thank God la point kelebihan aku satu ja, Emir lebih berat dari anak dia tapi aku malas nak guna point tu as aku bukan jenih nak melawan2 atau mendengki anak hg kurus ka aku lagi hebat sbb aku bf and whatever.

Ok, aku stress sebab aku tak pernah kisah pun , tak pernah nak kiasu pun wehhhhhhh anak hang minum formula dahhhh so pasepa hang dok pulun sangat kutuk aku sebab aku breastfeed.

Tell me, aku buat dosa dengan hang ka?
Omg. Aku tak boleh tahan.



5 comments:

miss to mrs said...

da gk no manusia gitu...sian dia...bru bca wei...bz aih jd "single mom"...fighting..aku kna prepare utk anak2 seterusnya.. ;)

miss to mrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss to mrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss to mrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss to mrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.